The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
- Agreement: Is defined as the completed registration form and its requisite attachments and the terms and conditions.
- Date of Activation: Is defined as the date specified by the citynaukri.com in its notice to the user either indicating the approvals to the user’s registration and permission to access the services.
- Expiry Date: Is defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of the services.
- Subscriber: Is defined as an individual or company or consultancy subscriber for any of the services and the signatory, whose details are contained in the application form, and include his successors and permitted assignees.
- citynaukri.com: Is defined as the internet website of the company at www.citynaukri.com.
- Services: Is defined as the services to be providing by the company to the user at citynaukri.com including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A subscriber who wishes to reach a job seeker.
- A subscriber who wishes to hire a job seeker through citynaukri.com
- A subscriber who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages on www.citynaukri.com and through emails.
- Registration Date: Is defined as all the information and the subscriber requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the subscriber’s name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number.
3. Commencement of services:
The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the necessary payment.
These technologies do not store any personal information about you, like your name, phone number, address, or email address.
The subscription rates for the Services shall be at the price indicated in the Premium Rate or the Company may prescribe such other rates from time to time. Liability for the subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Activation.
6. Payment And Refund policy:
All payments for services at citynaukri.com;have to be made in favors of "Hundia Infosys" only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Payable Accounts for any services rendered by citynaukri.com.You are informed that under no circumstances will citynaukri.com be liable for any damage caused in your transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
As we keep up high interactions with our clients and provide support to use the services explore at citynaukri.com thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. It is expressly stated that paid amount would not be refund in any circumstance.
Once an order for subscription is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing and activation immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time cannot serve as a reason for refund or charge back.
User shall be totally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and passwords. The User shall be responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of users Account and Password.
citynaukri.com will reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode.
9. Subscriber's obligations: